We had read a lot about the Elephant Valley Project, an Eco-Tourism Project by E.L.I.E (Elephant Livelihood Initiative Environment) in Sen Monorom, Mondulkiri, and um’d and ah’d whether to do it or not. At US$60 per person per day (US$30 if you volunteer – half day with elephants, half day building, or gardening etc.), this
Tag: Elephant Valley Project
Follow us @twogreenbags
Travel with us!
Travelled14hrs by Boat
83hrs by Coach
31hrs by Minibus
17hrs 30mins by Sleeper Coffin
5hrs by Train
8hrs by Plane
80hrs by Motorbike
- Dominique berger on Update on our Travels – Short Term Future Plans
- lionel on Update on our Travels – Short Term Future Plans
- Bangkok to Koh Tao by Bus and Ferry | TWO GREEN BACKPACKS on From Trang to Koh Tao – if you’re game
- Anthony McDonald on Update on our Travels – Short Term Future Plans
- Gnogga on BeerLao Company Factory Tour – Is It Worth It?