Treat yo’self to a dive gear packages! For Christmas this year, apart from paying for my PADI Dive Master training, I got myself some new scuba diving equipment. Because why not?
- My Aqualung rashie, perfect for the warm waters of Thailand.
- My Aqualung Shot FX fins. They come in purple and white, but I love the grey and white. These fins are designed for females so they’re a bit shorter (easier to fin in), and have a slightly smaller foot pocket. I find every other fin, the pocket is too wide so my foot slides around in it.
- My Aqualung Ego booties. Super soft neoprene that goes up the ankle. 5mm too, so my feet don’t get too cold!
- My red dive equipment bag. It’s not a huge bag, but it’s big enough to hold the essentials, bcd, fins, etc. I like it cos it’s super lightweight.
- My Compass. So I don’t get lost on my next dive at Twins!
I swear I’m not a rep for Aqualung! I’m just so excited for my goodies, and can’t wait to try them out on the next dive!! Also, slightly can’t believe I have invested this much into some dive equipment that I don’t know how long I will actually use for. Either way, I’m gonna be so comfortable and stylish in my dive gear packages. Even if I still can’t get my trim on!